10 August 2013

"..."

An ellipsis is basically the grammatical equivalent of my night. Where to even begin?

I'm attempting to keep myself busy for the next hour or so until lunch so my family doesn't think I barely slept last night, although it was quite the contrary. After that, I'm about to take the longest nap until my brain decides I've had enough sleep.

Summers on campus must be interesting, and yesterday was some sort of labyrinth of trouble and ridiculousness rolled into one very extended night. This seems to be a true "dear diary" post, so let's get all the details in to really solidify the memories.

The humidity hit you with a slickness, it felt like you were swimming as soon as the air conditioning escaped the doors and windows. There was just an amalgamation of uncertainty and doubt with the night that was unparalleled to a normal night in college; you never knew what to expect. Good and bad thing, I guess.

I feel sheepish.

What was it like?

It was like a car that goes from zero to sixty in three point five seconds, yet the acceleration gets the best of it and it spins helplessly out of control.